Create Beautiful Decorations for that Special Occasion with
Bowdabra, The Perfect Tool!
Design Team Mother’s Day Features and Saturday Showcase Announcement
With Mother’s Day nearing, our wonderful design team wanted to share some crafty ideas from their own blogs that hopefully inspire you to create some wonderful gifts for your mom on her special day!
Design Team Mother’s Day Features:
- Shannon has a tutorial for making a Fresh Flower Watering Can Arrangement. Many women love beautiful flowers, so this tutorial shows how easy it is to save money by arranging flowers yourself instead of buying an expensive arrangement at the store. For more craft, recipe, or decorating ideas, visit my blog Cozy Home Scenes.
- Sarah shows how to make a Mother’s Day Card With Mother’s Day Pin. Design a pretty card, then decorate it with a handmade pin. Mom can remove the pin from the card to enjoy on something else later. Sarah’s blog Sewing And Crafting With Sarah is a wonderful resource for a variety of craft and sewing ideas.
- Susie shared a wonderful recipe for Mom’s Cheesy Hash Browns on her blog. These are perfect to make for a Mother’s Day Brunch. For more recipes for special occasions and every day, visit Susie QT Pies Scraps Of Life.
- Amanda has a wonderful Mommy And Me Maxi Dress Tutorial. All you need is a tank top and knit fabric, so stop by to learn how to make matching dresses for you and your daughter to wear for Mother’s Day or any other day. Visit Amanda’s blog The Little Giggler for recipes and crafts she makes with her daughter.
- Kitty shares an easy and quick Mother’s Day Gift Tag With Pouch. Make this cute tag using paper and embellishments. I love how it has the little pouch to slip in a gift card, candy, or even a tube of lip balm. For more paper crafting ideas, visit Kitty’s Crafts blog.
- Betsy showcased pictures of her daughter Izzy in the First Bowdabra Bows She Made. I love the story of how Izzy’s birth family gave Betsy a Bowdabra to make hair bows for her daughter. What a wonderful connection Betsy must have to them each time she creates a beautiful bow for her little girl. Betsy talks about motherhood and adoption on her blog Karson, Betsy, Izzy, And Beckham.
- Emilee is a very talented knitter, which is apparent when you see her Green Sweater. Drop by that post to see a picture of her and her handsome little boy. Emily shares organizational tips, giveaways, and personalized Christmas stockings on her blog Sweetly Made (Just For You).
- Maggie shared a very cute Mother’s Day Card. Wouldn’t your mom be touched that you took the time to make her a card and write a heartfelt message inside just for her? For more card and paper craft ideas, visit Maggie’s Cat House.
Click on the links to see any of the posts. Thank you designers for sharing your lovely pictures and creations with us.
Join Us For Saturday Showcase:
The Bowdabra Design Team would love to invite you to join us each Saturday for our new Saturday Showcase Linky Party.
Make plans to join us for Saturday Showcase each week from Saturday at 12:01am EST to Thursday at 11:59 am EST. Each week, the party will be open to allow bloggers and Etsy shop/small businesses to link up blog posts or Etsy listings.
To make the party more fun, we will be having a different theme each week and will be featuring our favorite blog posts on Feature Friday. The theme for the next party will be announced on Friday so you can prepare in advance.
The first party starts this Saturday May 5th at 12:01 am EST and runs until Thursday May 10th at 11:59 am EST. The theme for this week’s party is Fashion. If you have a clothing item or accessory on your blog or Etsy shop that you want to showcase, we would LOVE to see it! You may link up to 5 posts on the party.
We would appreciate it if you would spread the word about our party on your blog, Facebook or Twitter.
Below is our Saturday Showcase badge if you would like to add it to your blog. To add the badge to your blog’s sidebar copy and paste the html inside of the source code. (omit: [sourcecode language="html"] & [/sourcecode] when copying and pasting)
[sourcecode language="html"]<a href=” target=”_blank”> <img src=”http://bowdabrablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/saturday_showcase1.png” alt=”Bowdabra Blog” border=”0″ /></a>[/sourcecode]