Create Beautiful Decorations for that Special Occasion with
Bowdabra, The Perfect Tool!
Feature Friday: More Mother’s Day Ideas
May 4, 2012
We are thrilled to share our Bowdabra finds for Mother’s Day Gift Ideas Week. Bowdabra Feature Friday is a culmination of the amazing projects we shared during the week on our Bowdabra blog, Bowdabra Pinterest, Sandy Sandler Pinterest, Bowdabra Twitter, and Bowdabra Facebook along with some of our favorite finds from around the web!
Feature Friday Finds:
- Mother’s Day Woven Table Topper- Eileen of The Seasonal Home has a beautiful ribbon table topper that spells out “Mom”. This is a very simple, yet elegant way to dress up a table for a Mother’s Day Brunch.
- Sweet And Simple Mother’s Day Vase- Speaking of Mother’s Day Brunch, this cute vase would make the perfect centerpiece for the table. After the meal is over, it can become a sweet gift for Mom. Thanks to the girls from Little Birdie Secrets for this great idea!
- Mother’s Day Candle- Beverly of Cinnamon Rose Cottage shows how to make a frilly candle decorated with lace and beads. Whether the candle is lit or not, this would be the perfect accent to any mother’s home.
- Ribbon Covered Vase- Make one of these vases from Kim’s blog Impressions Home Staging and Decorating. Made in ribbon to match your mom’s home decor, she can proudly display flowers in this vase all year.
- Beaded Ribbon Bracelet- Our own designer Sarah has a tutorial for making a very pretty bracelet using ribbon and beads. Just coordinate the colors so Mom can wear this with her favorite outfit, and I’m sure it’s a gift she will love!
To view each project please click on the link in the descriptions above.
Thank you bloggers for your wonderful projects. It was our pleasure to share them and pass the links along to our Bowdabra Readers.
Below is a Feature Friday badge if you would like to add it to your blog. To add the badge to your blog’s sidebar copy and paste the html inside of the source code. (omit: [sourcecode language="html"] & [/sourcecode] when copying and pasting)
[sourcecode language="html"]<a href="http://bowdabrablog.com" target="_blank"> <img src="http://bowdabrablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bowdabra-Blog-Feature.png" alt="Bowdabra Blog" border="0" /></a>[/sourcecode]
The Bowdabra design team shared their own Mother’s Day Gift Ideas on the Bowdabra Blog this week. Here is the weekly recap in case you missed any of them.
This week’s Bowdabra Blog Happenings:
- Mother’s Day Tea & Brunch Idea- Susie taught us how to decorate a pretty tea cup with a bow. Wouldn’t this make a lovely surprise as you serve Mom breakfast in bed or sit down for Mother’s Day Brunch?
- Mother’s Day Ribbon Necklaces with Ceramic Pendants- If mom loves to wear jewelry, she will love a pretty new necklace to wear. Sarah shows how to make one of these from leftover tiles from your latest DYI home project.
- Mother’s Day Garden Gift Ideas- Any garden lover enjoys gifts for the garden, so Sarah showed how kids can paint a watering can and flower pot, then decorate them with a pretty bow for gift giving.
- To view each project please click on the link in the descriptions above.
Saturday Showcase: Fashion
Don’t forget to visit us tomorrow for the first Bowdabra Saturday Showcase Linky Party. The party starts at 12:01 am EST and runs until Thursday at 11:59 am EST. This week’s theme is Fashion. If you have any clothing or accessories crafts on your blog or in your etsy shop, we’d love to see them!