Father’s Day is just about here and we want to share some fun crafts and projects which use Duct Tape. We love all the fun patterns and colors of Duct Tape. How about you? Grab some of your favorites and make a few projects for dad this year.
10 Duct Tape Crafts for Father’s Day
- Duct Tape Light Sabers – We found the idea on Pinterest. The link just takes you to a blog without the project. You don’t need the instructions. Just take a peek at the photo and you’ll get how to make some of these and have a light saber fight with dad!
- Duct Tape Camo Wallet with easy to follow tutorial – Dad will love this wallet. If he isn’t into camo then pick a different color!
- Duct Tape Chair – Another Pinterest find that doesn’t go to a craft site. The photo is all you need on this project, too! What a great way to fix up a chair just for dad!
- Duct Tape Tie – Pinterest inspired project with no instructions. The photo gives you ideas on patterns of stripes of duct tape to make a fun time for dad. You could easily cover up an old ugly tie and bake a new one for dad.
- Duct Tape Wallet – Not crafty? Buy a duct tape wallet already made! How easy :)
- Duct Tape Bookmarks by Sensibly Sara – If dad likes to read this is a super easy craft to make.
- Duct Tape Lawn Chair – What a great way to fix a broken lawn chair and make it look new for dad!
- Duct tape belt for boys by Dukes and Duchesses – What a fun tutorial! Make this for dad.
- Duct tape laptop sleeve by Nellie Bellie – Personalize this with dad’s favorite colors.
Last but not least – Once you’ve made the duct tape gift you’ll need to wrap it up with duct tape, of course! Easy to follow tutorial.
Need more ideas for Father’s Day which doesn’t include Duct Tape? Check out these fun Father’s Day projects, too!
What are some of your favorite easy craft projects? We’d love if you came back and shared them with us Saturday in our Crafty Showcase. The Showcase runs from Saturday through Thursday noon. See you tomorrow!
Congrats to all who are featured today!
Join in the fun and pin your favorite crafts and projects on our Feature Friday Board. Leave a message in the comments with your Pinterest Account name and email so we can invite you. Please follow our boards so we can invite you.