Learn how to make a very easy Mini Bowdabra Flower Bow. We use flower bows in our cardmaking, scrapbooking, home decor, and as hair bow toppers. We love the flower bow, so much our Mini Bowdabra packaging has a flower bow used as an embellishment for a gift card.
To make the Mini Bowdabra Flower Bow you will need:
1. Begin by cutting an 18” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. Fold the ends under the Mini Bowdabra to keep it out of the way.
2. Cut three pieces of ribbon. We cut ours approximately 6? long.
3. Next, cut the ends of the ribbon into a soft point. To cut the ribbon fold it in half and at an angle with the scissors pointing down cut each side.
4. Cut all 3 pieces of ribbon on both ends. Seal the end of the ribbon with clear nail polish.
5. Next, fold the ribbon in half to find the center point. At the center point gather and pinch your ribbon to create a crease.
6. Place the first ribbon strand into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Add the other two ribbon strands following the same steps. However, place each strand at an angle.
8. Scrunch the bow down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
10. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
12. Turn the bow right-side over. Fluff bow and then attach a large eyed bead to the top by threading the Bowdabra Bow Wire through it.
13 Bring the wire back around the back and knot it. At this time trim away excess wire or use the wire to attach the flower bow to a centerpiece or hair bow.