Create Beautiful Decorations for that Special Occasion with
Bowdabra, The Perfect Tool!
Back-to-School Fashion: Ribbon Accents with Loopy Bow Tie Pin
Add some fun, excitement, and Back-to-School Fashion to a shirt or dress by attaching grosgrain ribbon and a loopy bow tie pin. Ribbon can easily be ironed onto a shirt or dress using an iron-on adhesive. The Mini Bowdabra with Hair Bow Tool & Ruler helps you make a Loopy Bow Tie Pin quickly and easily.
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- 1.5? Black Grosgrain Ribbon
- 7/8? Assorted Grosgrain Ribbon
- Pin Back
- Iron-On Adhesive
2. Next attach iron-on adhesive to ribbon.
3. Iron ribbon onto the shirt.
4. Cut small strips of 7/8? grosgrain, dovetail the ends, and attach adhesive to the ribbon strips. Iron small strips onto the shirt, as well.
5. To make the loopy bow pin place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18? of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the Bowdabra Bow Wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Create a Bow Tie style bow and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Once you have added an assortment of grosgrain ribbon bow ties, scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
10. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
12. Attach a pin and a finishing ribbon to hide the Bowdabra Bow Wire.
13. Attach the pin to a shirt or dress.
Create your own styles and patterns using iron-on adhesive and Bowdabra’s huge selection of ribbon at Bowdabra’s Ribbons, Crafts & Things Store.