One of my all time favorite Christmas activities, is gift wrapping. Growing up my mother always hated wrapping presents, so she would let me help. We would put Christmas music on and start wrapping in green, red, and gold. This is where the inspiration for my project today came from.
I love how you can always find white clothes boxes for really cheap at Christmas time. They are sold at dollar stores everywhere.
Well I am going to show you a quick way to spruce up those white boxes and have them tree worthy for Christmas.
1. Put a little bit of green paint in a plastic bowl. Just enough to cover the bottom.
2. Dip your dixie cup in the bottom of the bowl.
3. Use the rim of the cup to stamp your plain white gift box.
4. Next, add red paint to a bowl and dip the rim of the cup in to the paint.
5. Stamp red circles with paint along the gift box.
6. Allow the paint dry for about 20 minutes.
7. Once the paint is dry place gift inside of gift box. Wrap ribbon the box top and bottom.
8. To make the gift box bow: Cut 24? of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire and place it into your Bowdabra.
9. Begin making your Bow. Place your ribbon into the Bowdabra. Begin with a long tail. Fold and twist your first loop into the Bowdabra. Continue folding and twisting loops on either side of the Bowdabra, until you have created the size bow you like. I went with a smaller one this time it is not as poofy as some. Then knot your ribbon wire and remove from the Bowdabra. Wrap more gold wire ribbon around your bow and tie underneath. Add your bow, by tying it on with leftover Bowdabra wire.
10. And now you have a tree worthy, home-made wrapped, Christmas present.