Happy Holidays all! I am excited to share a fun quick craft with you today. I know when the holidays come around homemade treats are always baked and shared. Well today I am sharing a fun way to deliver those special treats to neighbors and friends.
Here is what you will need:
- Recycled Glass Jar
- Scrap Fabric
- 5/8 inch wide Red Grosgrain Ribbon
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Scrap White Tulle
- Scrap Paper
- Chalkboard Label
- Elastic Band
- Hot Glue Gun
2. Glue your scrap fabric onto the jar. Measure, so then you can hide the whole store label.
3. Add a piece of scrap paper and a chalkboard label to your jar.
4. Write a fun message or something simple like JOY.
5. Begin working on your bow. To make your bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Follow the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler Interactive CD to make a basic bow.
8. When your bow is finished, add some tulle to cover your lid.
9. Secure with an elastic band.
10. Glue your bow to the front of the jar.
And there you have it. A simple, decorated jar to hand out sweets to your neighbors. Fill this with homemade goodness or some store bought kisses and treats. Either way your neighbors and friends will be happy you thought about them during the holidays.