Mulling spice for cider is a festive drink this holiday season. A great teacher’s gift is a packet of homemade mulling spice, a mulling spice recipe, a Christmas mug, all wrapped in a scrap fabric, and finished with a Bowdabra Bow.
- Homemade Mulling Spice
- Mulling Spice Recipe
- Scrap Fabric
- Pinking Sheers
- 1? Wire Ribbon
- Small Christmas Tree Ornament
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Place homemade mulling spice in a holiday mug. Add a recipe card to the mug.
2. Using pinking sheers cut a large enough piece of scrap fabric to fit around the mug. Use Bowdabra Bow Wire to hold the fabric in place.
3. Cut a piece of 18? Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Dovetail the end of wire ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra leaving a tail.
5. Fold and twist the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to create loops. Continue fold and twisting the ribbon to create as many loops as you want.
6. Once the loops are created dovetail the other end of the ribbon.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
8. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the BowdabraBow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
10. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire attach a small Christmas tree ornament. Then fluff the bow. Attach the bow with ornament to the cloth gift wrap using the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire.