HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS PROJECT:
- Holiday cupcake topper printout (free template found online)
- Cardstock paper (green or red)
- Lever Punch-Circle
- Lever Punch-Scalloped Circle (larger than the circle punch)
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- 3/8? Wide Sheer Ribbon
- Double sided tape
- Lollipop sticks (4 inches, 10cm)
1. Find a Christmas cupcake topper template online and print it out.
2. Use the Lever Punch-Circle and cut out the Christmas cupcake topper template you found online. Next, use the Lever Punch-Scalloped Circle and green or red cardstock paper and cut out the same amount as the circles.
3. Then, tape the back of each scalloped circle to a lollipop stick. Place the circle (Santa) on top to hide the tape.
4. Cut about 18 inches of Bowdabra Wire, fold in half, and place in the Mini-Bowdabra.
5. Place the thin ribbon in the Mini-Bowdabra and create one loop on each side. It may seem easier to just make your own bow but the Bowdabra is great to work with and my bows always look perfect after each use. Next, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull tightly while the bow is still in the Mini-Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow.
5. Tie your bow tightly onto the lollipop stick.
6. Insert into cupcakes and enjoy.