Need help with your Mardi Gras party? Discover an easy to make dessert that is sure to delight your guest’s taste buds! Use the dessert as a table centerpiece, as well. Bowdabra Designer, Susie of SusieQTPies finishes the dessert with a Bowdabra bow and the iconic plastic baby that is often placed inside of king cake.
1. Melt Wilton Candy melts 1/2 cup at a time in the microwave. Do this 15 seconds at a time and stir.
2. Once melted, insert 1 inch of the lollipop stick into it and then stick it into a marshmallow.
3. The melt holds the stick into place. Keep them upside down for 5-10 minutes.
4. Next, dip the marshmallow stick into the melt. Use a spatula or spoon to help smooth on the melt.
5. Decorate immediately. Pour or dip marshmallow into the sprinkles.
6. To make the bows for your dessert begin by cutting 18? of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Cut strips of coordinating scrap ribbon and place them one at a time into the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Once the ribbon is added you can place a floral pick or some other type of centerpiece. I realized that you can tie the King Baby to the wire and add it right into the bow. How awesome!
8. Scrunch the bow with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
10. I wanted to join the 3 pops together. Turn the bow upside down and tie one marshmallow bite down at a time.
11. All 3 tied together looked cute together in the glass. This would make a great centerpiece. Helpful Hint: To curl the Bowdabra Bow Wire I used a lollipop stick.