Design a card for a Baby Shower and then finish it off with a lovely bow made with the Mini Bowdabra and the Bowdabra Hair Bow Tool & Ruler.
* Stamp image – Flourishes – Rock a Bye Baby; Sentiment – computer generated and inside computer generated with stamped Onezie
* Cardstock – Stampin Up – Sage Shadow and Barely Banana and Georgia Pacific White
* Designer Paper – from my stash
* Ribbon – 5/8″ Yellow Organdy and 5/8″ Yellow Satin
* Accessories – Corner rounder punch; Stampin Up Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch; Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Edge punch
* Copic Markers
* Mini Bowdabra
* Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
* Double-sided tape
1. Begin by placing the Mini Bowdabra Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18”³ of a 1/8” narrow Bowdabra ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Place the organza ribbon to create a 2.5”³ tail. Fold and press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to form a 1.5”³ loop. Continue to fold the ribbon to create a 1.5”³ loop on the other side.
3. Place your satin ribbon over the organza ribbon to create a 2” tail. Fold and press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to form a 1.5” loop.
4. Continue to fold the ribbon to create a 1.5” loop on the other side and then repeat so you have 2 satin loops on either side.
5. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
6. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, tie the ribbons tightly. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Trim the narrow ribbon close to the knot, and then trim the tails of the ribbons for a match. *This Mini Bowdabra Bow was made in reverse. To learn more about the advantages of making a bow in reverse for scrapbooking and cardmaking click here.
8. Adhere a large glue dot to the back of the bow and place it on your card.