We are excited to bring to you our top picks from last week’s Saturday Showcase. Thanks to all who joined in the fun and linked up! Each week, our Bowdabra Design team will pick our favorites and feature them here on our Bowdabra blog, Bowdabra Pinterest, Sandy Sandler Pinterest, Bowdabra Twitter, and Bowdabra Facebook sites!
Saturday Showcase Top Picks:
Most Clicked Crafty Link- More Painted Jars… An Obsession by Natalie at North Shore Days! She is in the painting jar mood! Check out her creations!
Most Clicked ETSY/Business Link– Crocheted Penguin Hat by LoneStar Lovelies. What an adorable hat! She has some fun handmade goodies for all!
Bowdabra Designers Top Picks:
- Peekaboo Baby Toddler Tummy Time Crib Quilt Blanket by ETSY shop She & Me Designs-Adorable quilt for peekaboo time! The little flaps open and the baby will find a surprise under each one!
- Happy Go Lucky linked up Balloon Birthday Wreath-Such a fun wreath that can be pulled out and hung for every birthday!
- Do you use a Keurig Coffee Machine? If so you really need to make these K-Cup Flower pots by Tippytoe Crafts! Talk about recycling and upcycling at its finest!
- Mandy’s Money created a date worthy project! Have you ever heard of a Date Night Jar? No longer will you struggle with what to do with your hubby! We also love the special touch of the ribbon around the jar.
- Tales of a Trophy Wife created this Super Hero Super Mom Apron for her mother for Mother’s Day! She is showing it off in her red boots! Check out her easy-to-follow tutorial!
[sourcecode language="html"]<a href="http://bowdabra.wpengine.com" target="_blank"> <img src="https://www.bowdabrablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bowdabra-Blog-Feature.png" alt="Bowdabra Blog" border="0" /></a>[/sourcecode]
The Bowdabra design team shared their own crafty Memorial Day ideas on the Bowdabra Blog this week. Here is the weekly recap in case you missed any of them.
This week’s Bowdabra Blog Happenings:
- Bowdabra Designer Susie created this tasty Patriotic Memorial Day Cupcakes and Topper tutorial. Stop over and learn some new tips!
- Are you looking for a fun table top decoration for Memorial Day or 4th of July? How about making these easy Patriotic Firecracker Party Favors and let your guest take them home! You can make 14 of these for $2!
- Show your patriotic spirt with these Red, White, and Blue Hair Combs with Bows created by Bowdabra Designer Sarah. Her daughter has thick wavy hair and these combs were a perfect fit.
- Bowdabra Designer Maggie wanted to capture the true meaning of Memorial Day with her Memorial Day Card with Mini Bowdabra Bow. She said, “It’s a time to remember those who have fought the wars for us in the past so that we may live in a free country and also a time to remember those who are still out there fighting for our freedoms wherever they may be.”
Remember we will also have a special link up for Etsy and Business shops, too.