June is just a hop, skip, and a jump around the corner and soon it will be time to honor those special men in our lives — Dad! He does so much for us. Now is our time to give him a special day. Start out with a special hand made card to show him how much he means to you.
- Image – Lili of the Valley – Dad’s the Word
- Sentiment – Cut from a piece of the Designer Paper.
- Cardstock – Xpress It Blending Card; Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow
- Designer Paper – Echo Park – Times & Seasons
- Ribbon – 1/2 inch black grosgrain
- Paper Piercing Tool; Sewing Machine; circle punches
- Copic Markers
- Mini Bowdabra
- Mini Bowdabra Hairbow Tool And Ruler
- Double-sided Tape
- Glue Dots
1. Begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18”³ of a 1/8” narrow ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Place the grosgrain ribbon to create a 2”³ tail.
3. Fold and press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to form a 1.5”³ loop.
4. Continue to fold the ribbon to create a 1.5”³ loop on the other side.
5. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, tie the ribbons tightly. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Trim the narrow ribbon close to the knot, and then trim the tails of the ribbons for a match.
7. Adhere a large glue dot to the back of the bow and place it on your card.