- Wood Dowel
- 3/8 Grosgrain Ribbon in red
- 12 6inch korker ribbons in red, white, & blue
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Hot Glue & Gun
1. Begin with several strands of red, white, and blue ribbon. To make korker ribbon, wrap ribbon around wooden dowels and bake for 20minutes at 275 degrees. To learn more about korker ribbon click here for a video.
2. Cut the korker ribbon into 6 inch pieces.
3. Cut 18”³ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. One by one place all your korker ribbon in the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
6. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Tie a knot with the Bowdabra Bow Wire and gently remove the bow.
8. Tie a 6 inch piece of 3/8 grosgrain around the bow, covering the Bowdabra Bow Wire.
9. Carefully hot glue your red ribbon around the wood dowel.
10. Add a little hot glue to the bow and tie it to the wood dowel with the red ribbon.
Give it to your little one for hours of 4th of July fun!