Need a pen to jot down a note or phone message? Disguise the pens and make them part of your summertime decor. Fill a clear glass vase with colored glass beads. Wrap pens with floral tape and attach floral flowers.
1. Fill a vase with glass rocks about half way full.
2. Attach a faux flower to a pen by wrapping duct tape or electrical tape around it.
3. Place the flower pen into the vase.
4. Make several flower pens and place them into the vase.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon, dovetail the ends, and tie it around the vase.
6. To make the bow for the pen floral arrangement: Cut a 24” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
7. Lay your ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Decide how big you want your loops. To make your first loop, fold the ribbon and press into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Continue folding the ribbon back and forth until you have created as many loops as you desire.
9. Lay a coordinating ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Decide how big you want your loops. To make your first loop, fold the ribbon and press into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Continue folding the ribbon back and forth until you have created as many loops as you desire.
11. Scrunch ribbon down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
12. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
13. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the BowdabraBow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the BowdabraBow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
14. Fluff your bow and attach the bow using the Bowdabra Bow Wire to the front of vase. Spiral the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire with a pencil for fun ringlets.