Brighten up your house with this fun Summer frame wreath! Hang it on your front door to happily welcome your guests!
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Hair Bow & Tool Ruler
- Ruffle Edge Pink Ribbon
- 7/8″ Pumpkin Ribbon
- 5/8″ Bobbin Ribbon 6″ Strands
- 3/8″ Bobbin Ribbon 6″ Strands
- 3/8 Bobbin Ribbon Pink Gingham 4″ Strands
- Hot Glue & Gun
1. Start by gluing the ruffled edged ribbon to the back of the frame.
2. Wrap the ribbon around the entire frame. You only need to glue at the beginning and the end of the ribbon.
3. Hot glue the 1/2 ribbon to the top of the frame for hanging.
4. Cut a 18” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
5. Cut several strands of different ribbon. Diagonal Cut each end. Seal the end of the ribbon with clear nail polish. The nail polish dries quickly so there is no need to wait for it to dry.
6. Place the ribbon strands into the center of the Mini Bowdabra. Arrange the strands at various angles. Use the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler as your guide to keep all the strands at even lengths.
7. Scrunch down the ribbon with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Tie off the bow with a knot.
10. Make another 6” Spiky Bow that will be turned in the opposite direction when attached to the bow. Trim away the Bowdabra Bow Wire from one and use the other to tie the two together.
11. Cover the Bowdabra Bow Wire with 3/8 inch ribbon.
12. Make two more Up & Down Spikey Bows using the 4″ ribbon.
13. Hot glue your spikey bows to the bottom corner of the frame.
14. Enjoy your new Summer decor!