Add style and jazz to a simple notebook by weaving ribbon on the front and back cover. The woven ribbon can then be used to hold paper clips, pens, or even to attach hair clips! Need a quick hair bow? – Just grab it from your notebook cover! Return back-to-school with gorgeous woven ribbon notebooks!
- Wireless Composition
- Assorted Satin Ribbon of Varying Widths
- Tacky Glue
1. Begin with a plain composition notebook. You will need a notebook that is not spiral bound.
2. Next, add strips of ribbon. First glue the ends to the back inside cover.
3. Bring the ribbon around to the front of the notebook and glue the ends to the inside cover.
4. Begin to weave larger pieces of ribbon lengthwise.
5. Weave ribbon both on the front and back of the notebook.
6. Glue the ends of the ribbon to the inside of the notebook.
7. The ribbon notebook is completed and ready for use. Have fun and make several! Clip some hair bows onto the front this way you always have a bow when you need one!