Create Beautiful Decorations for that Special Occasion with
Bowdabra, The Perfect Tool!
Holiday Gift Wrapping: How to tie ribbon around a gift box.
This morning Bowdabra Designer, Kitty showed you how adding a simple bow to a box of candy can change the entire look of the gift (here is the tutorial). This afternoon Kitty is sharing how to place ribbon around a rectangular gift box or candy box. A well tied ribbon and bow add elegance and beauty to any gift!
1. Begin by gathering the materials that you will need to tie a ribbon around your gift box.
2. Using the photo as your guide place sheer ribbon around the gift box (lengthwise). The top ribbon needs to be much longer than the bottom ribbon.
3. Turn the present over and hold the ribbon in place with your hand (use the below photo as a guide).
4. Next, still holding the ribbon place the longer strand of ribbon under the gift box.
5. Bring it back around to the front and knot.
6. Adjust the ribbon so that the knot is towards the upper half of the package.
7. Use the Mini Bowdabra to make two sheer bows with tails stack on top of each other. Need help making a sheer Mini Bowdabra bow? Here is the link to our video tutorial.)
8. Glue small silk flowers onto the center of the flower. String small beads onto the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire. Your gift is complete with ribbon and a bow!