Handmade Christmas gifts are the best! The current trend in Europe (where I live) is not to buy presents this year but rather make them. Gifts do not need to cost a lot of money but rather just be made with lots of love! To make a lollipop bouquet you just need lollipops, craft foam, and flower punches. Use a recycled glass jar to hold the lollipop flowers and embellish the front with a Mini Bowdabra bow and charm.
- Flower Punches
- Craft Foam
- Recycled Glass Jar
- Jewelry Wire
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- 5/8″ Wide Sheer Light Blue Ribbon
- 5/8″ Wide Sheer White Ribbon
- 3/8″ Wide Blue Satin Bobbin Ribbon
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need for this project.
2. Use the flower punches cut several foam flowers.
3. Place the foam flowers onto the lollipop.
4. Place several foam flowers onto the lollipop.
5. Use different petal punches for different looks, like this:
6. Or this…
7. Gather the materials you will need to make a bow.
8. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Thread a charm onto the wire and place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra. Make sure the charm is in the center.
9. Cut 14″ of 5/8 wide white sheer ribbon and dovetail the ends. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease, at the crease mark press it into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Fold and press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to create two loops.
11. Cut 12″ of 5/8″ wide blue sheer ribbon and dovetail the ends. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease. At the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Fold and press the ribbon loops into the Mini Bowdabra to create a smaller stacked bow.
13. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wand. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
14. Using a recycled glass jar create a lollipop holder. Cover the jar with cardstock, hold it in place with 3/8″ wide satin ribbon add a wire handle (using jewelry wire). Attach the bow using the Bowdabra Bow Wire
15. Place the lollipop flowers inside for a beautiful handmade Christmas gift.