Flowers for bows and hair accessories are very popular. Using lace, crochet a flower in just a few easy steps. When white lace is crocheted it is soft and puffy looking. Perfect for a flower for a baby or little girl!
Be sure to visit our Bowdabra Blog tomorrow when we share our Bowdabra hair bow making tutorial with white lace flower center.
Buttons or Gems
Crochet Hook ”œH”
1. Begin by gathering a crochet hook size ”œH” and a spool of white lace.
2. Single crochet (sc) 4 chains
3. Slip Stitch (ss) in the first chain to form a ring. Chain 3
4. Double crochet (dc) in the ring, 8 times.
5. Slip Stitch (ss) to close the circle, and single crochet (sc) 4
6. Slip Stitch (ss) into the next stitch, single crochet (sc) 4. Continue all the way around the circle.
7. Fasten off and trim away or sew in excess lace.
8. Make a matching white lace flower.
9. Sew on a button center or glue a gem in place.
10. Your lace flowers are complete and will look beautiful either alone or on the center of a hair bow.