Create Beautiful Decorations for that Special Occasion with
Bowdabra, The Perfect Tool!
Simple Gift Bag Craft
Follow these simple craft instructions to make this adorable little gift bag. The gift bag is great for small gifts, gift cards, or even to use for party favors. Bowdabra Designer, Kitty from The Netherlands shares her adorable tutorial using little bags with a Mini Bowdabra bow and embellishments.
- Little Flat Bags
- Scor-pal Double Sided Tape
- Mesh Tulle
- Floral Stems
- Silk Flowers
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Hole Puncher
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need for this craft.
2. Next, remove the little bag flap so that it is even on the top.
3. Use Scor-pal double sided tape on the inside of the bag.
4. Fill the little bag with candy.
5. Close the bag and secure with tape. Refer to the picture below on closing it.
6. Hole punch the top of the bag to later attach a bow.
7. To make the bow for the bag – Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Cut two strips of tulle mesh with pointed edges.
9. Insert the tulle mesh into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Insert the second tulle mesh into the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Add floral stems to the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Place silk flowers into the Mini Bowdabra.
13. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop.
14. Pull the wire tightly with the bow still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and tie the wire tightly in the center of the bow. Use the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the bow to the gift bag.
15. Your simple gift bag is complete.