Create Beautiful Decorations for that Special Occasion with
Bowdabra, The Perfect Tool!
Baby Shower Gifts: Cupcake Onesies
Since I know so many people who are also pregnant, I thought I would make something for a baby shower. Cupcake onesies are super easy, affordable and fun to make. Give your friend, neighbor, granddaughter, daughter or niece a fun homemade gift by making a few cupcake onesies.
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Variety of Ribbon
- Gift box
- Baby socks
- Cupcake holder
- Baby pacifiers
1. Begin by gathering all the materials.
2. Take your first onesie and fold in thirds.
3. Place one sock at the collar of the onesie so that it is sticking out slightly. Roll up the onesie to look just like a cupcake.
4. Attach a piece of tape to keep in place.
5-Place the onesie in a cupcake holder. I put the cupcake holder in a cupcake wrapper. I also added baby confetti to the bottom of my box.
6. Make the rest of the onesie cupcakes and place in a fun gift box.
7. To make the bow, cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra. Place first piece of ribbon into the Bowdabra.
8. After placing three more pieces of the same ribbon into the Bowdabra, add a piece of sheer ribbon. Use the fold and twist bow method and press the first loop into the Bowdabra. Make a matching loop on the other side.
9. Use the same fold and twist bow method with another piece of sheer ribbon. Scrunch down the ribbon by using the Bowdabra wand. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bobbin Ribbon through the loop at the other end. Pull the ribbon tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
10. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra and fluff. Add some baby pacifier decorations to the Bowdabra Bow Wire and secure in place. Curl the Bowdabra Bow Wire with your finger.
11. Tie a piece of sheer ribbon around the gift box.
12.Attach the bow to the box to complete a beautiful baby shower gift.