Create a beautiful baby shower centerpiece with Mini Bowdabra bow. Make one centerpiece or several! After the shower use these centerpieces to decorate the baby’s room.
- Die Cuts
- Acrylic Paint
- Sequin Pins
- Seed Beads
- Hot Glue
- Styrofoam Ball
- Small Fluted Vase
- Small Rocks
- 3/8″ Sheer Purple Ribbon
- 5/8″ Sheer Green Ribbon
- Baby Themed Button
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials that you will need for this project.
2. To design your paper flower for the centerpiece use paper punches to cut out several small flowers. Insert the flowers onto the Styrofoam with a sequin pin and a seed bead attached. If you want to make sure they stay add a dab of hot glue to the bottom of each of the flowers. Cover the entire Styrofoam with the flower paper cut outs. Paint the wooden dowel and insert it into the bottom of the Styrofoam ball.
3. Next, place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. To make the bow for the vase cut 14″ of sheer 5/8″ wide ribbon. Cut the ribbon end at angles, then fold the ribbon in half to create a crease, at the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Fold the ribbon at the 2″ mark to make two loops.
6. Press the end 3/8″ wide ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Fold the ribbon at the 1″ mark to make your smaller loops.
8. Continue folding several loops. Trim the ribbon from the spool.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the wire at the back of the bow.
13. Thread the button onto the center of the bow using the Bowdabra Bow wire.
14. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire tie the bow onto the vase – fill the vase with small rocks to weight it down.
15. Your baby shower centerpiece with Mini Bowdabra Bow is complete!