Create Beautiful Decorations for that Special Occasion with
Bowdabra, The Perfect Tool!
How to Make a Wrist Corsage with Ribbon
Learn how to make a wrist corsage with our do-it-yourself Bowdabra tutorial. Making your own wrist corsage can save money at the florist. I used a my Mini Bowdabra to make the ribbon bow and then glued silk flowers from the bottom up. Using silk flowers lets you keep the corsage forever. Wrist corsages are beautiful fashion accessories for weddings, proms, and special occasions.
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Begin by collecting the materials you will need to make the corsage.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Cut strips of tulle and place them into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Cut strips of 3/8″ satin ribbon and place them into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Fold and loop the ribbon to create your first loop.
6. Continue folding and looping the ribbon – trim the ribbon from the spool.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
9. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Bring the wire around to the back of the bow and tie. Fluff the bow.
11. Use a paint brush or pencil to spiral the remaining wire.
12. Hot glue small flowers and sprays in between the ribbon loops.
13. Add additional larger flowers and beaded accents in between the loops – leave the center of the bow open.
14. Hot glue a final flower in the center of the corsage.
15. Your darling wrist corsage with ribbon is all done! Congrats!