Welcome to our weekly Bowdabra Crafty Showcase. We are thrilled that you came over to link up your favorite craft projects and find some new ones linked below. Last week we featured back to school fashion ideas to help you get the kids ready for school! The up and coming week, our Bowdabra Designers will be sharing creative Housewarming ideas! Stop in all week and see the new tutorials on our blog.
Feel free to share your housewarming ideas with us below as well as other projects you have been working on. Each week we are amazed and inspired by your crafty projects! Remember we would also love to see your projects made with the Bowdabra and Mini Bowdabra.
Last week we had 32 new projects shared from all of you! The Showcase begins Friday night at midnight and ends on Thursday at 11:59am (eastern time).
On Friday, our Bowdabra Designers will pick their favorite projects and share them at our weekly Feature Friday post. Stop over and check out the Friday Featured bloggers where we featured Back To School Fashions and 30 Back to School Projects.
Each week we will be working hard to showcase projects from other crafters who use the Bowdabra and Mini Bowdabra in their projects. We hope that you purchase one or get yours out of the craft cabinet and create some new projects.
Here are a few Housewarming Ideas from our archives:
Crafty Showcase Link Party:
- Please link to a specific project post not the main page of your blog in the Crafty Showcase.
- We are especially looking for projects made with the Bowdabra and the Mini Bowdabra.
- We’d love for you to share Bowdabra’s Showcase on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or on your own blog!
- Craft projects must be family-friendly!
- By participating in this showcase you agree to receiving emails about future showcases. You are also giving us permission to feature your post on our blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest. Any features will include a link back to you.