Welcome back to our Bowdabra Feature Friday series. We are thrilled to show off some of our favorite picks from last week’s Crafty Showcase link party where we had 77 projects. We are so excited with all of the beautiful crafts and recipes shared with us each week.
Now that the Christmas Holiday season is underway we love all of the inspiration from your Christmas projects and recipes! Don’t forget to stop back over tonight when we open up a new Bowdabra Crafty Showcase. We can’t wait to see what you share with us next!
DIY Christmas Fun for the Family
- DIY Christmas Trees – Love these recycled Christmas trees by Penny’s Vintage Home
- Adorable DIY Rudolph Treat Bags with Free Printable by Kitty’s Crafts
- DIY Gift Idea- Manicure in a Jar with Free Printable by This Mama Loves – perfect gift giving project
- Fun Advent Activity – DIY Advent Calendar Garland: Burlap and Buckets by A Year With Mom and Dad
- A Dozen Holiday Gift Tags– Outstanding variety of free printables by I Gotta Create!
- Creative and Elegant Christmas Ornament Wreath by Pattitudes
- Fun for all ages –Candy Cane Rubber Band Bracelet by Make It Easy Crafts
- Below is a feature from our Bowdabra page! Click to go to our page and visit the featured page.Now from our Designers:
Christmas at Bowdabra
- Christmas Bird Feeder Gift Project
- Recycled Wine Cork Angels
- Holiday Pointed Loopy Hair Bow
- Christmas Gift Wrapping with Bowdabra Spiky Bow
- Christmas Table Centerpiece
- Duct Tape Pine Cone Ornament
Don’t forget to come back tonight through Thursday noon and link up your projects in our Crafty Showcase. We can’t wait to get inspired by you! Looking for even more craft ideas? Visit Bowdabra Feature Friday finds on our Bowdabra Pinterest Board. We would love if you would join the board, as well!