Happy Friday! Time for our blog to showcase some of your projects from the week before. We love sharing these in our weekly Bowdabra Feature Friday series. Last week in the Crafty Showcase link party where we had almost 60 projects shared. Below we are sharing some of our favorites which inspired us all week long.
Enjoy these today and then stop back over tonight when we open up a new Bowdabra Crafty Showcase. We can’t wait to see what you share with us next!
Quick and Easy DIY Handmade Christmas Gift
- Reusable Holiday Gift Box Tutorial by Sew Can Do – What a fun and easy way to give a gift
- Mason Jar Holiday Gifts – Yummy treats to give away
- DIY Chalkboard Coasters by The Moody Fashionista – Who wouldn’t love these?
- Best Gift for a Teacher by Music Teaching and Parenting – What a great article.
- DIY Holiday Gift Baskets- What an easy way to give gifts.
- Made with Love Gift Tag – free printables by Second Chance to Dream – Everyone needs tags for presents and handmade gifts.
- Belt Buckle Bracelet by Jewelry Making Journal – What a beautiful project and gift idea.
- Candy Cane Sugar Cookies by Made for Us – Do you ever give food as gifts? This would be a tasty one to make and share.
- Decorated Holiday Cookie Tins – Make cookies and give them in decorative tins!
Don’t forget to come back tonight through Thursday noon and link up your projects in our Crafty Showcase. We can’t wait to get inspired by you! Looking for even more craft ideas? Visit Bowdabra Feature Friday finds on our Bowdabra Pinterest Board. We would love if you would join the board, as well!