Here is an easy thank you card layout finished with a Mini Bowdabra Bow. I had several thank you cards that needed to made after the holidays. We have several relatives that live far away. I like to follow up after the holidays with a thank you card for the gifts that they send the kids.
- Blank Cards
- 3pcs of Cardstock
- Tacky Glue
- Foam dots
- Cutting Mat
- Floral Stamens
- Small Beads
- Thank You & Bird Stamp
- Mini Bowdabra with Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by creating this easy thank you card layout. Using the picture below as a reference. Gather coordinating ribbon to accent the card, as well.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Cut the ribbon end at a point and heat seal it. Place the ribbon at the 2″ mark.
4. Fold the first loop at the 1″ mark.
5. Fold a coordinating loop on the other side. Cut the ribbon at a point and heat seal.
6. Add floral stamens into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Thread the two tail ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
9. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back of the bow with the wire.
11. Thread the wire through the hole punched tag. Tie the wire, then attach small beads, and knot the ends.
12. Make several cards using the same thank you card layout.