We have had some very cold weather here in New England, recently. I thought it would be fun to send some warm winter wishes card to my friends. We are all suffering through the same brutal temperatures and I thought these cards warm their spirit. I finished the cards with a pretty bow, made with sheer ribbon.
- Cutting Mat
- 2 Sizes of Circle Punches
- Hole Puncher
- 2 Colors of Sheer Ribbon
- Small Florals
- Small Foam Squares
- Mini Bowdabra with Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Adhesive Gem
1. Begin first by assembling the card according to the photo below.
2. Next, to make the bow for the card place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold the wire in half, and place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Gather ribbon and coordinating florals for the bow.
3. Dovetail the end of the ribbon and seal it to keep it from fraying. Place the ribbon at the 2″ mark into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Fold the ribbon at the 1.5″ make to make your first loop.
5. Continue you making loops. Make a total of six loops and dovetail the end of the ribbon at the 2″ mark.
6. Place a smaller width coordinating ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Fold the ribbon at the 1″ mark to make your first loop.
8. Make a total of six loops and leave a small tail.
9. Add small little floral into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
11. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
12. Pull the wire tightly.
13. Bring the wire around the back of the bow and knot.
14. Fluff the bow.
15. Tie the bow onto the circular tag. The tag is raised with foam squares making it very easy to tie the wire onto the tag. Spiral the remaining wire around pencil.
16. Your card is complete and ready to be sent.