Add little bows to cards easily with the Mini Bowdabra and the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler. Create this fun card for any occasion. The sentiment you’re brrr-fect is a fun play on words and great for sending during the winter months.
- Tacky Glue
- Embellishments & Button
- Paper Punches
- Satin Ribbon
- Thin Width Organza Ribbon
- Mini Bowdabra with Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin with this basic card layout. Please use the picture below for reference.
2. Gather the supplies you will need to make the bow. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler (metric side) onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Cut the end of the organza at an angle (heat seal) and then place it at the 4cm mark.
4. Fold and press the first loop at the 3cm mark.
5. Continue folding and pressing the ribbon loops at the 3cm mark. Make a total of 8 loops. Cut the ribbon at angle and heat seal at the 4cm mark on the other side.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
8. Pull the wire tightly.
9. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back of the bow.
10. Attach a button to the front of the bow and trim away excess wire.
11. Glue the bow onto the card.
Feel free to pin any of these photos on Pinterest.