Create a beaded heart craft decoration for this Valentine’s Day. Finish the beaded heart with a beautiful Mini Bowdabra bow. Hang the elegant beaded decor on a window or door to celebrate the season.
- 10mm Star Crystal
- 4mm red beads
- 4mm hot pink beads
- 24 gauge wire
- 1/8″ wide ribbon
- seed beads red & black
- Wire Heart
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you need to make this decoration.
2. Create a pattern with the seed beads and 4mm red beads. Attach the beads onto the heart using the 24 gauge wire.
3. Wrap the beads around the entire heart.
4. Add another strand of pink beads around the heart. Form a looped hanger with the additional wire.
5. Gather the materials you will need to make the bow.
6. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra, place the wire inside of the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Place the 1/8″ wide ribbon at the 4cm mark.
8. Fold the loops at the 3cm mark. Make a matching loop on the other side.
9. Continue to make several loops on the either side. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly.
11. Bring the wire around the back of the bow and knot.
12. Use the wire to attach the bow to the heart. Bring the wire around the front and run it through a 10mm crystal starburst. Tie the wire into a small bow and trim away excess.
13. Hang the beaded heart to display this Valentine’s Day.