Having a romantic dinner for Valentine’s Day? Design your own red napkin rings with a beautiful Mini Bowdabra Bow and sentiment – for your special someone.
- Thin Cardboard
- Red Cardstock
- Double Sided Tape or Scor-pal
- Decorative Edge Hole Punch
- Small Hole Punch
- Assorted Ribbon
- Silk Florals & Floral Stems
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Stamp Sentiment
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make these napkin rings.
2. Cut brown paper into a tag shape. Cut the shape 5.5cm by 16cm add double sided tape to the tag edge.
3. Tape the tag closed to form a napkin ring.
4. Use a decorative edge hole puncher to create a festive strip of paper.
5. Add double sided tape to the back of the paper.
6. Glue the paper to the napkin ring and hole punch it.
7. To make the bow for the napkin ring cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Cut a strip of ribbon and dovetail the ends. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease. At the crease mark place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Fold one side in to create your first loop.
10. Fold the other side to create the second loop.
11. Add additional ribbon – place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra at the center point.
12. Fold one side for the first loop.
13. Fold the other side for the second loop.
14. Add a small piece of tulle to the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
15. Add some floral stems.
16. Place small silk flowers into the Mini Bowdabra.
17. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Then thread the two tail ends of wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly and remove the bow. Attach the bow to the napkin ring using the Bowdabra Bow Wire. Add a sentiment to the napkin ring.
18. Create a romantic place setting with your DIY napkin rings.