Welcome back to our weekly Feature Friday series! This week we are featuring a round up of our favorite Valentine Crafts and Recipes from some of our favorite links shared in the weekly Crafty Showcase. Which of these are your favorites? We hope that you click on them and visit all of our crafty friends.
What are your favorite colors for Valentine’s Day? We asked our Facebook friends their favorite colors are pink and purple. This year we shared a lot of pink and reds. Next year we’ll have to bring out the purple ribbon on our new projects!
Valentine’s Day Recipes
- We love these tasty Conversation Heart Cupcakes by Crafty Journal
- Bake up some super sweet Yummy Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes by Crafts a la mode
- Nutter Butter Love Bugs by Posed Perfection – What a fun foodie craft for the kids to help and give to their sweet Valentines!
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and free printable by Savings Lifestyle – what a fun gift idea!
- Champagne Cupcakes by Mommy in Sports – These are beautiful! Who wants a dozen for Valentine’s Day?
- Frosted Moscato Fizz by Adorned From Above – What a bubbly drink for your sweet Valentine!
Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Valentine Hand Stamped Shim Markers by Posed Perfection – love these! What a fun way to personalize your flower or plant gifts.
- Easy Valentine Crafts for Kids by Grandparents Plus – Fun & easy projects!
- Easy to make Valentine Sparkly Heart Button Covers by Crafty Journal
- Wineglass Lampshade Hearts by Wesens-Art – Such a sweet project to dress up the Valentine table.
- Easy Candy Heart Wreath by Carrie Elle – We love her bow!
- Homemade Bath Fizzies by Crafty Allie – Anyone would love these for Valentine’s Day!!!