Handmade cards, from the heart, are a wonderful sentimental gift for Valentine’s Day. Make a beautiful card and finish it with a Mini Bowdabra Bow.
- Assorted Cardstock
- Blank Envelope
- Glue Stick
- Foam Square Adhesives
- Circle Die Cut with Small Cuts Around the Edge
- Pucker Up Tag
- Sheer Ribbon
- 3/8″ Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
- Glitter Ribbon
- Button & Beads
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this card.
2. Assemble the card according to the picture below.
3. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler (metric side) onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Cut the end of the 3/8″ wide grosgrain ribbon into a dovetail. Place the ribbon at the 4cm mark.
5. Fold the ribbon to make your first loop at the 3cm mark.
6. Fold a matching loop on the other side.
7. Make two loops at the 2cm mark.
8. Cut the ribbon and dovetail it at the 4cm mark.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Place the two tail ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra. Bring the wire around the back of the bow and knot. Thread the wire through a heart button and return it the back of the bow.
13. Cut a circle out with a hole in the center and little holes along the edge.
14. Begin to the thread the wire through the holes.
15. Thread the wire through all the holes and add beads to the wire tails. Knot the ends of the wire.
16. Use foam square adhesives to place the circle with Mini Bowdabra Bow onto the card.
17. Give your card this Valentine’s Day.