Valentine’s Day cards whether made or store bought should have a bow on them somewhere. Don’t you think? Why not add a simple and fun spiky bow! Use scrap ribbon and curling ribbon along with some small florals to make this last minute Valentine’s Day Bow.
- Mini bowdabra bow maker
- Bowdabra wire
- Assorted Scrap Ribbon
- Hole punch
- Silk Flowers
- Glue gun
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies need to make this bow. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Begin to place pieces of scrap ribbon on top.
2. Next, place the ribbon and fold and twist to create a loop with tails.
3. Fold and twist another ribbon.
4. Add loops of curling ribbon.
5. Gather some silk flowers.
6. Fold some tulle several times. Use a hole punch to cut some large circles of tulle.
7. Place it all into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Scrunch the bow down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two tail ends of the wire though the loop.
9. Pull the wire tightly. Remove the bow and knot it on the back of the bow.
10. Cut the curling ribbon loops.
11. Dovetail the ends of the ribbon.
12. Use a pencil to create fun ringlets with the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire.
13. Glue your finish bow to the your Valentine’s Day Card envelope.