Reuse items you have around your home to make the perfect Saint Patrick’s Home Decor. I used glass mugs, dried peas, votives, and finished the decor with a Bowdabra Bow.
- Glass Mugs or Small Vases
- Dried Peas or Split Peas
- Votives or Tea Lights
- Assorted Ribbon
- Silk Flower
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this St. Patrick’s Day craft.
2. Fill glass mugs or vases with dried peas and insert a candle in the center.
3. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place ribbon sprays on to the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place the ribbon end into the Mini Bowdabra and then begin to make your first loop.
5. Fold the ribbon down to make your first loop, make a matching loop on the other side.
6. Continue folding and pressing the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to make more loops. Cut the ribbon from the spool and seal the ribbon end.
7. Add a coordinating ribbon, fold and press to make your first loop.
8. Add additional loops and cut the ribbon from the spool.
9. Place some small leaves into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Add a small silk flower.
11. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
12. Thread the wire ends through the loop.
13. Pull the wire tightly.
14. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the wire in the back of the bow.
15. Fluff the bow.
16. Tie the bow on the handle of the glass mug.
17. Use the Mini Bowdabra to make a matching bow and display the St. Patrick’s Day decor.