At the beginning of the week Bowdabra designer Tricia created beautiful yellow and green St. Patrick’s Day paper flowers. Tricia took the design one step further with today’s tutorial. Tricia included patterned paper, shamrocks, glitter, ribbon, and silk flowers to make these exquisite paper flowers. Place this glitter and ribbon paper flower onto the top of a Bowdabra bow or display it alone. Follow her step-by-step tutorial below.
- Patterned Paper
- Paper Punches
- Silk Flowers
- Hot Glue Gun
- Small Hole Punch
1. Begin by gathering all your materials needed to make a glitter and ribbon paper flower.
2. Fold and glue the large paper circles according to the pictures below.
3. Glue the paper flower stamens to the circles. Fold the paper for the inside of the flower according to the pictures below.
4. Cut 2 pieces of ruffled ribbon and hole punch the center. Insert satin flowers into the hole punches. Trim away excess wire and glue the small paper flower in the center.
5. Sprinkle glitter in the center of the flower.
6. Your paper flower with glitter and ribbon is complete.