Learn how to make these little angel baby shower treat bags using simple paper cutouts. Kitty of Kitty’s Craft shows you how with her step-by-step picture instructions. Change the color combo to fit any baby shower celebration.
- Clear Bag
- Scalloped Punches
- Circle Punch
- Google Eyes
- Ink Pad
- Small Silk Flower
- Assorted Cardstock
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the little angel baby shower treat bags.
2. Cut the paper for the wings and angel’s head and hair.
3. Glue the pieces together.
4. Add dimension to layer the paper pieces. Use ink to add shading along the edges of the paper.
5. Cut out little pieces for the hands.
6. Cut out and fold the top cover of the bag. Place all the pieces together.
7. Fill the bag with candy and glue the little headers on top.
8. Make several bags for all your party guests.