Celebrate spring with beautiful spring flower hair clips. Flower hair clips are super easy to make. Use silk flowers and add a clip to the back of them. Instant floral hair accessories!
We invite you to view Bowdabra designer Tricia’s flower hair clip below. And be sure to check back tomorrow when we share how to use flowers as hair bow centers for big spring Bowdabra bows!
- Silk Flowers
- Alligator Clips
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make these hair clips. Chose pretty silk flowers for the hair accessory.
2. Remove the flowers and the leaves from the floral stems.
3. Glue alligator clips to the back of the flowers.
4. Once alligator clips are attached flowers will look like this.
5. Next, begin to hot glue some leaves to the flowers.
6. Attach a gem to the center of each of the flowers.
7. Your spring flower hair clips are ready to be worn or given as gifts.