Create beautiful spring themed floral hair clips with a Bowdabra Bow. Use the Mini Bowdabra with Ruler to make a multi-layered bow. Finish the bow with a silk flower in the center. Attach the bow to an alligator clip or bobby pin.
- 1.5″ Wide Ribbbon 34″ long (bottom bow)
- assorted width ribbon 28″ long (top bow)
- 5/8″ wide ribbon 4″ long (ribbon spray)
- silk flower
- bobby pin or alligator clip
- seamstress tape
- hot glue gun
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make these spring floral hair bows.
2. Cut 34″ of 1.5″ wide ribbon, dovetail the ends. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease. At the crease mark press the ribbon in the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Fold and press the ribbon at the 2.5″ mark to create a total of four loops.
4. Next, add another layer of ribbon. Make the loops at the 2″ mark.
5. Add a 4″ ribbon spray, dovetail the ends. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
6. Place the two tail ends of Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
7. Pull the wire tightly.
8. Remove the bow and bring the wire around to the back. Knot the wire and trim away excess.
9. Hot glue a bobby pin to the back of the bow and a flower to the center of the bow.
10. Follow the instructions to make several spring floral hair clips with bows.