Design these easy to make spring flower craft foam hair clips. These hair accessories are super simple to make! Mix and match colors and let kids get in on the fun. Kitty of Kitty’s Craft shares her step-by-step tutorial below. This is craft project is perfect for Girl Scouts, sleepovers, church, and school craft time.
- Assorted Craft Foam
- Flower Punch
- Alligator Clip
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make these hair clips.
2. Punch out three foam flowers.
3. Insert a brad into the center.
4. Place an alligator clip on the back by sliding it under the brad.
5. The spring flower hair clip is ready to be worn.
6. Mix and match foam colors to make a variety of hair bows.