Happy Friday! It is our time to show off some of our favorite crafty bloggers who shared their projects in our Crafty Showcase. Our crafty showcase is from Saturday through Thursday. So if you haven’t linked up yet, we hope you will starting tomorrow. We picked out our favorites, sometimes by a seasonal theme, color, or even just a random collection and share them in our feature Friday post.
We hope you like this week’s collection of last minute St. Patrick’s day projects. Remember we love diy, crafts, recipes and anything else in between! Click and visit our friends!
Last Minute St Patrick’s Day Fun!
- Dollar Bill Origami Dollar Bill – Make it Easy Crafts – Crystal is one of our Bowdabra Designers. Check out all of her other fun projects!
- Healthier Saint Patrick’s Day Pancakes – Welcome To Mommyhood – Yulla is from the Netherlands and blogs healthy ideas, recipes and toddler FUN!
- Dollar Bill Shamrocks – Crafty Journal – If you haven’t been to her blog you are missing out on Noreen’s unique projects!
- Lucky Brownies and Irish Soda Bread– SusieQTpies Cafe – Susie is one of our Bowdabra Designers and is always cooking up something delish on her blog.
- Leprechaun Cone Tree Forest Printable – I Gotta Create – Christina’s blog is full of season, fun projects and printables! Go take a peek!
- Rainbow Candy Jar – Mission To Save- Mary had money saving tips and projects on her blog! Don’t miss out on her saver tips!
- Pinch Proof St Patrick’s Day – The Moody Fashionista – Brandy and her little sweetie always have super sweet projects! We love her seasonal ideas.
- Fabric Flower Belt Tutorial – Esther is another one of our favorite, crafty bloggers from the Netherlands. We love this tutorial and we see the possibility of turning these into hair clips!
Congrats to all who are featured today!
Grab the button below on your feature and link it to this post! We will be sharing your projects on our social media channels. To learn more about Bowdabra please follow us on our social media channels like youtube channel, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter!
Need more Fun Crafty Projects?
Don’t forget to stop in and share your projects with us tomorrow through Thursday afternoon in our weekly Crafty Showcase! See you there.