This easy to make paper and button flower bouquet is the perfect home accent for spring. Best of all, kids can help make this fun spring decoration. Finish the bouquet with a beautiful Mini Bowdabra Bow.
- Flower Paper Punch
- Assorted Paper
- Floral Stems
- Assorted Buttons
- Dry Glue or Hot Glue
- Small Flute Glass/Vase
- Mini Bowdabra w/ Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make this craft.
2. Next, cut the floral stems in half. Make a circle at the end of the stem for the paper flower to rest on. Glue the flower in place.
3. Glue a button to the center of the flower.
4. Fill a flute vase with sand. Begin to place the flowers inside.
5. Make several flowers for a bouquet.
6. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler on top of the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Cut 35″ of ribbon and dovetail the end. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease. At the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra, print side down.
8. Fold and twist the ribbon at the 2″ mark to make your first loop.
9. Make a matching loop on the other side.
10. Continue folding pressing the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Till you have created a total of 6 loops.
11. Using a 3/8″ wide ribbon fold and press the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark. Make a total of 8 loops. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
12. Place the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
13. Pull the wire tightly.
14. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
15. Thread the wire through a button to hold it in place.
15. Tie the bow onto the vase using the leftover Bowdabra Bow Wire.
16. Your paper and button flower bouquet is ready to be showcased.