Welcome the arrival of spring with a beautiful handmade card! Bowdabra Designer, Tricia shares how with her latest tutorial.
- Spring Graphics
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Satin Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make a spring card.
2. To make the bow for the card cut 8″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and place them into the Mini Bowdabra. Tuck the ends the wire under the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Cut ribbon from the spool and dovetail the ribbon ends.
4. Place the ribbon ends into the Mini Bowdabra and leave a large loop above the Mini Bowdabra towers.
5. Press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to form two loops.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Remove the bow and knot the Bowdabra Bow Wire along the back of the bow. Trim away excess wire.
7. Create your card layout and glue the bow onto the front of the card.
8. Glue graphics to the inside of the card.
9. Follow the instructions to make a bow for the envelope, as well.