Create your own Easter card with a bow and add it to the Easter baskets, this year. Bowdabra Designer, Tricia of Tricia’s Cards shows just how easy it is to make a beautiful and festive Easter Card. She finished the card with a very special Mini Bowdabra Bow.
- Assorted Graphics
- Assorted Cardstock
- Assorted Ribbon
- 2 Little Pom Poms
- Beads w/wire
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Hot Glue
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Glue little embellishments onto the card.
3. Place the Bowdabra Bow Wire into the Mini Bowdabra and tuck the ends underneath. Add some assorted ribbon for the bows tails.
4. Add some bow loops using small width ribbon.
5. Finish with some larger width ribbon bow loops.
6. Place some florals with tulle into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Once the bow is made scrunch down the bow with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Then tie the Bowdabra Bow Wire to hold the bow together.
8. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the wire in the back of the bow.
9. Glue the bow to the outside of the envelope.
10. Place the card along with lots of fun goodies inside of an Easter Basket.