Learn how to make these adorable Easter Bunny treat bags. Bowdabra Designer, Kitty of Kitty Crafts shares how with her step-by-step tutorial. These little treat bags are great for family gatherings and to be placed in Easter baskets.
- Assorted Die Cutters
- Thin Width Ribbon
- Floral Stems
- Assorted Cardstock
- Scor-pal Double Sided Tape
- Googley Eyes
- Pom Pom
- Clear Bag
- Mini Bowdabra/Ruler
- Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Hole Puncher
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Next, using the die cutters cut out the bunny shapes.
3. Cut out the ears, as well. Begin to the assemble the bunny’s face.
4. Add the floral stems for whiskers.
5. Finish the face with a pom pom.
6. Glue the face to a clear bag filled with candy.
7. To make the bunny’s bow begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut some Bowdabra Bow Wire and place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Fold the ends of the wire underneath the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Cut a strand of ribbon, fold the ribbon in half to create a crease. At the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Fold the ribbon loop at the 3cm mark.
10. Fold a matching loop on the other side at the 3cm mark.
11. Add a floral to the center of the bow.
12. Add a matching floral on the other side.
13. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Next, take the two ends of the wire and tie it together.
14. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and add a knot in the back of the bow.
15. Add a hole punch on the side of the bunny and tie the bow using the remaining wire.
16. Spiral the remaining wire with a pencil to create fun ringlets.
17. Your adorable little Easter bunny treat bag is complete.
18. Make several of these to give as gifts and to place in Easter baskets.