Show someone you care with a beautiful handmade Happy Easter Card. Tricia of Tricia’s cards shares not only how to make a pretty Easter card but how to add a beautiful bow to the envelope.
- Mini Bowdabra with Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Assorted Graphics
- Assorted Paper
- Crepe Paper
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Find graphics, sentiment, and paper that you like for the Easter Card.
3. Place ink along the edges of the doily.
4. Begin to assemble the card.
5. Add cute little embellishments like this one. Finish with an adorable Mini Bowdabra Bow.
6. Don’t forget to decorate the back of the card.
7. To make the large bow for the envelope you will need your Mini Bowdabra with Ruler along with ribbon and crepe paper.
8. Form the bow onto the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Add another layer for the bow using crepe paper. Glue a gem onto the center of bow and dovetail the ends of the ribbon.
10. Glue the bow onto the outside of the card. Your handmade Easter card is ready to be delivered.