Make these really easy Easter treat bags using paper and Saran Wrap. These adorable little treats will look perfect in an Easter basket or they can even be used as place setters. Finish each of the festive eggs with a beautiful Mini Bowdabra bow.
- Saran Wrap
- Assorted Paper
- Hole Puncher
- Dry Adhesive (Glue Dots)
- Egg Template
- Mini Bowdabra with Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- 3/8″ wide satin ribbon
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Next, either drawing free hand or using a template cut out egg shapes. Cut out a pair of eggs and use a circle punch on half of them.
3. Using a dry adhesive adhere Saran Wrap to the back of the egg.
4. Place candies onto the Saran Wrap.
5. Adhere the back of the egg to the front to create your little treat bag.
6. Make several treat eggs and then hole punch the top of each egg.
7. To make the bows for each egg place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra. Dovetail the end of a ribbon and place it at the 2″ mark.
8. Fold and press the ribbon to make 1.5″ loops. Dovetail the ribbon on the other side at the 2″ mark.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the Bowdabra Bow Wire end through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the wire around the back of the bow and knot it. Thread a button on to the wire and add a final knot in the back of the bow.
13. Tie the bow onto the egg and spiral the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire around a pencil.
14. Add bows to all the eggs. Give as gifts or use as place setters for Easter dinner.