Use our card making layout and tutorial to make a Mother’s Day card with Mini Bowdabra bow. Add brightly colored card stock along with an assortment of ribbon and twine to make your handmade card.
- Assortment of Ribbon
- Assortment of Cardstock
- Blank Card
- MOM Lettering
- Dry Adhesive Glue
- Foam Dots
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this card.
2. Start to assemble the card layout.
3. Add a paper flower along with a mom lettering.
4. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the end of the twine into the Mini Bowdabra at the 2″ mark.
6. Form several loops at the 1.5″ mark and then trim a matching 2″ tail.
7. Cut a piece of ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra at the center point.
8. Fold the ribbon at the 1″ mark on each side and leave tails.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Put the two tail ends of wire through the loop and pull tightly.
10. Remove the bow and knot the wire on the back of it.
11. Attach a button by threading the remaining wire through button and tying a small bow.
12. Glue the bow to the center of the flower.
13. Your card is ready to give to mom for Mother’s Day!