- Gem Setter
- Satin Ribbon
- Craft Boa
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make this craft.
3. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Dovetail the end of the ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra at the 2″ mark.
4. Fold and press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra at the 1.5″ mark.
5. Fold and press a matching loop on the other side. Cut the ribbon end at the 2″ mark and dovetail the end. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
6. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
7. Pull the wire tightly.
8. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back of the bow.
9. Adhere gemstones onto the ribbon tails. Trim away excess wire.
10. Glue tulle, boa, and the bow to a hair comb.
11. Finish it by gluing a larger gem on the boa.
12. Your bridal hair comb is complete.